Terms and Conditions
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND PAYMENT
III. PURCHASE SYSTEM
IV. PAYMENT SERVICES
1 - Operation
2 - Billing
3 - Payment by credit card
4 - Price and automatic renewal for trials and subscriptions
5 - Access by SMS
6 - Restrictions
V. DATA PROTECTION
VII - MISCELLANEOUS
This document constitutes the entire agreement for the use of services and content offered on www.escortsabc.com (hereinafter referred to as "Portal") between:
You, hereinafter referred to as "You", "User", "Customer" or collectively "Users" or "clients" and the owner of the Portal is referred to hereinafter as "Provider".
The Portal is intended for an adult audience.
It is mandatory to use the same reading of general and special conditions governing it, and expressly accept them without reservation.
In all cases, the Service Provider reserves the right to modify, adapt, revise and update according to the regulations in force at any time the general and specific conditions, which are allowed to use the site.
1. With access to the Portal, you represent and acknowledge that you have the necessary age and have it done by your own will and initiative otherwise have blocked access to the site and its contents, and you must leave.
2. You declare not to be shocked by sexual images, explicit or implied, or by images, sounds or other content that might violate the standards of decency or moral community.
3. You expressly to agree that the owner and the publisher of this site are not responsible if you feel offended by any image, sound or other types of content that have been used. You agree that the laws of your country allows you access.
4. It is strictly forbidden to display the content of this site to minors, or who may be offended or feel offended by them. You are directly responsible to prevent minors access to the Portal.
5. Intellectual and industrial property. The Portal is protected by intellectual property rights and trademark ownership. Download is not authorized for any purposes others than private use. Any other use without the express written permission is prohibited by the Service Provider.
6. The possibility exists to access certain services and web content voluntarily providing personal data, which will be deposited in the file provider for exclusive and commercial use. Under the law of Protection of Personal Data, you have the right of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation of all or part of such personal data by Internet or specifically at the following address: master (at) escortsabc.com. The data provided must be truthful, affirming the reality and truth by the user, engaging its legal responsibility for its manifestations.
7. CONTENT: In all cases, videos, images and / or sounds or other content that users can add to the site must comply with the regulations. It is expressly forbidden to capture images, sounds or words of children, referring or use involving minors, expressing the user to place images and / or sound on the site or other types of content, with all copyright. In no event you shall use the name of the company that owns the site and brand without the express written permission of the Provider.
8. Failure to comply with the conditions of use, legal regulations, and between it and the instructions of the code of conduct, and violation of decency, morality and public order, are the sole responsibility of the user who is responsible for damage to the Contractor and / or the competent authorities.
9. You agree to notify the Contractor in the event that an announcement of any kind, the content or behaviour of other users are likely to constitute a violation of this or any other Act.
10. The Contractor shall inform the procedures for making an acquisition of goods or services are those described in these terms and conditions and the special conditions and those displayed on the screen when in navigation, so that the user acknowledges and accepts these procedures for access to products and services offered on the Portal.
11. Any modification and / or correction of the data provided by users when browsing must be done in accordance with the instructions on the Portal.
III. PURCHASE SYSTEM
1. The products / services offered on the Portal, as well as their features and price are displayed. Prices shown on the screen are in euros and include VAT and other taxes which will be applicable and in force at any time, except for typographical errors. Tenders will be correctly displayed on the screen. The Service Provider reserves the right to decide at any time about products / services and offers to users via the portal. The Provider may modify and delete existing products or add new products included in the portal, understood, unless otherwise stated, these new products will be governed by the provisions of the General Conditions in force at the time at any time.
2. To purchase products or services on the site, users require the Contractor to proceed with the registration, where users, who must be over eighteen (18) years must complete the instructions on screen and perform the following instructions require, and all others who are included in the various screens of the site: (i) the completion of the electronic form that appears from time to time on the site by following the instructions there included. (Ii) By pressing the OK / ACCEPT button / icon. (Iii) Reception of compliance register’s user email accounts. The user name and password provided by the user to the Provider are identifiers and access facilitators to make purchases and are personal and not transferable. The user name cannot be changed by the user, but the password, in this case, the modified codes become invalid.
3. Once a registered user wants to purchase products or services, the user must add the product (s) (s) to acquire a good control, according to the information in the screen, fulfilling this purpose the order and send it to the server provider, which means reading and irrevocable acceptance of all and each of the general conditions and, where applicable, special conditions.
4. Once the purchase and payment is made, and in the shortest possible time, proof of purchase will be sent by e-mail to the user. In addition, the user can ask for an invoice. The confirmation of the order and proof of purchase will not be valid as invoice.
IV. PAYMENT SERVICES
There is content in the portal which can be accessed by paying by bank card or bank transfer.
The user can, through our portals, buy access to the members area, which gives the right to publish several advertisements for its own services, as proposed on screen. To purchase, the user must insert the data requested.
Once the purchase has been processed successfully, the user will have access to the services involved. To do this, he/she will have a username and password that will be emailed. With the user name and password, the user can access the service through the Portal. In case of connection problems, please contact the following address: master (at) escortsabc.com.
The payment of this service will be made online by bank card or bank transfer. The price of the service varies depending on the service purchased.
3. Payment by credit card:
The user must meet the conditions set by the virtual operator Provider bank and its own bank.
4. The price and renewal:
The Contractor unilaterally decides the price charged for services, and reserves the right to change at any time, upon notice to the Portal. Price changes do not affect the ads already paid, and remain valid for the period for which they were ordered.
The user must explicitly accept the automatic renewal option, if the announcement will expire at the end of each monthly billing period. The user can cancel the renewal of the automated payments until 24 hours prior to the next renewal.
The Supplier shall under no circumstances reimburse the values and paid for the current billing period.
The user name is unique, individual and non-transferable and the person who made the payment is strictly forbidden to give the user name and password to a third party. If it is detected by our system, the user of such will be temporarily disabled and will not be allowed to enter our service. In case of recidivism, the user will be disqualified indefinitely in all cases entitled to any compensation or reimbursement.
In case of violation of the conditions described in this document or the detection of irregularities or illegalities by the user, the Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the registration of the user, without notice, without compensation, and if necessary, communicate the fact to the authorities.
V. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
According to the Organic Law, there is an obligation to notify the creation, modification or deletion of files with personal data.
The Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data, provides a number of rights that bank managers must comply. The parties have the right to request information from your personal data being processed to correct the data if it is not accurate in some circumstances, cancellation and opposition to the processing of data, because it can be directed by email to master (at) escortsabc.com. As soon as possible following the receipt of the email, we will perform the request of the applicant.
Therefore, we inform you that your personal data is treated confidentially and is part of a file owned by the Contractor, which has been duly registered with the Data Protection Agency. Your personal information will only be used to manage the activities of the Service. In any case, the data will not be made available to third parties without your consent. You facilitate these personal data to the provider, so they can be integrated it into the database, and use them only in order to improve website content and advertising.
1 - Data Collection
The information we collect on the site include your name, address, email, phone, as well as information on the physical characteristics or preferences of users who wish to publish an ad. We do not store bank or credit card details. When you enter data for paying for ads, the data is sent directly from your computer to the entity that processes the payment.
1.1 - Cookies
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as ads or access your account.
1.2 - Log files
Our server collects information about your visit to "log files", small text files stored on our server. They are used for statistical purposes. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol), your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site, when you visited the site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
1.3 - Advertising
We can also provide third party advertisements at our sole discretion. Some of these advertisers may use cookie technology when they publish on our site, which will also send non-personal information to these advertisers, including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and other technical details. This is mainly used for geo-location (display ads based on your language and location) or certain ads based on specific sites previously visited.
The Provider expressly forbids any reproduction and distribution of any content of the website and in all areas of company-owned provider, authorizing the exclusively private use. With registering to the portal, the User grants the Provider a personal and non-transferable license to use their images or other materials for the purpose of developing and promoting the Portal.
VII - MISCELLANEOUS
1. Limitations of Liability
You understand and agree that your participation in the subject of this agreement comes at your own risk, and any partner of the Contractor, employees, managers, lawyers, contractors or agents of the Contractor shall be responsible for any unintended consequences, including, but without limitation, direct or indirect damage, lost profits, fraud by third parties (including negligence), unless the Provider is expressly advised of such events and ignored.
The Service acts only as an intermediary publications described in Section III, and in no way is involved in the relationship you may have with advertisers or other users of the portal. You expressly turn down responsibility of the Contractor for any type of relationship that you can put up with other users of the Portal.
The Supplier shall not be liable for any failure of the website or its computer systems, whether in whole or in part, due to communication problems, connections, software, computer media, suppliers or companies services, computer virus attacks, phishing or other use or violation of system or in cases of force majeure. The Contractor shall not be liable for any use you make of sites with links from and / or to the Portal. You completely release the Portal for any interruptions or system failures. The Contractor shall not be liable, and the user expressly renounces any loss or damage that may occur in the computer of the user or others by proper or improper use of the Portal and its contents.
Users expressly exempt the Contractor for breach of conditions of use, reserving the company to exercise appropriate legal action for damages that may result for any reason.
2. LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This agreement is governed by the law of the country of the Provider and is subject to the courts of the same country to resolve any dispute.